Apply Now For Operator Assistant Trainee Frac/Acid In USA
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
This is an entry-level position subject to a 90-day training period where Halliburton will provide industry leading training in our field operations.
Requisition Number: 183363
Experience Level: Apprenticeship
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Production Enhancement
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Location: 826 48th Ave West,, Williston, North Dakota, 58801, United States
• Operator Assistant Trainee: $16.50/hr
• Potential Annual Earnings: $76,000.00
• Average annual earnings is an estimation dependent on hours worked per week, overtime hours worked, product service line, location and position. An offer of employment with Halliburton does not guarantee employment for any length of time.
• $45.00/day per diem or paid housing during scheduled time on.
• Position is eligible for $800 a month stipend based out of Williston, ND
• 2 weeks on and 1 week off rotation
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• This is an apprentice role for training, for a pre-determined period of time and only to be used in US operations.
• Under strict supervision, learns basic safety, repair and operations procedures on assigned PSL equipment and tools using the defined competency system and processes for this job role.
• Learns and adheres to Health, Safety, and Environmental procedures and guidelines, and other appropriate safety and service quality protocols and guidelines.
• May assist in the performance of pre and post job vehicle and equipment inspections and associated paperwork and/or reports.
• May assist in equipment rigging-up and rigging-down.
• May complete preventative maintenance procedures and maintain support equipment.
• Assists in the clean up, repair, and preparation for a job.
• Completes requisite training following the Company’s learning development system and processes.
• This is an entry level position and requires a high school diploma.
• Entry Level
• Must be able to obtain a Class A CDL license with tanker endorsement or a class B license depending on product service line
• Must have a satisfactory driver record with no DWI/DUI convictions in the past three years or any current DWI/DUI charges
• Able to lift up to 60lbs
• Able to pass background, physical and drug screen
• Able to understand and carry out routine oral and written instructions
• Able to perform basic mathematical calculations
• Able to accommodate a flexible work schedule, long work days, and/or irregular work hours, be on-call with short notice and exposed to extreme weather conditions
• Maintains effecting working relationship with other employees
World Class Benefits:
• Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
• Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
• Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching contribution
• Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
• Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Educational Assistance
• Benefit enrollment begins within 30 days of hire date and coverage will become effective on the 90th day of employment.
• Eligible to participate in the Halliburton Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan as of the first day of employment.
• Sign-on bonus after the 90th day of employment
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.